Terms & Conditions
Your commitment to us
- When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Manorafon Farm Park and yourself.
- No contract exists between you and Manorafon Farm Park for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
- The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the Manorafon Farm Park website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
- Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
- To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit / debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
Limitation of Liability
- Manorafon Farm Park total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
- The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
- Manorafon Farm Park will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Online Tickets Terms & Conditions of uses
- Tickets purchased online may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer, promotions or vouchers.
- Online tickets cannot be used in relation to any Manorafon Farm Park group booking, birthday party or Activity Day Camps.
- Following the purchase of your DigiTicket no refunds can be given, and you are not able to cancel your tickets or resell them.
- Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made in person.
- Entry is only permissible when the Manorafon Farm Park DigiTicket is printed out or the Booking Reference Number is given.
- Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date range for which they were purchased. Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were purchased, Manorafon Far Park reserve the right to refuse entry.
- No Manorafon Farm Park DigiTicket may be resold.